Friday 8 October 2010

Beautiful Various Bakes + Jellies


VARIOUS BAKES + JELLIES

1st layer jelly with fresh fruits

Ratna gave me some jelly powder, hence I decided to do some jellies. The above pic was the bottom layer of the double layer jelly below. I used lots of fresh fruits for my jellies.


Pavlova with Kiwi Fruits

For those who knows baking will appreciate Pavlova. Definitely takes time and patience to do Pavlova. I decorated my Pavlova with fresh kiwi and cream. Beautiful and perfect :)
Well done, Meow Meow!!!

American Spiced Carrot Traybake

Lemon Drizzle Traybake

American Spiced Carrot and Lemon Drizzle Traybakes




Double layer Jelly

Complete Formation of Double Layer Jelly. So much fruits in it. 


Colourful Animal Jellies

More jellies.  You could have bear, dolphin, turtle... jellies- whichever type and colours you like.  ;)


Pavlova

Another pic of my Pavlova. Did I really do it? YES!


Carrot Cake

Cute and small Carrot Cake. Carrot goes will with walnuts. Do you not think walnuts look like brain?

Traditional New York Cheese Cake

Cheese Cake top decorations

Beautiful Cheese Cake

I love this Cheese Cake. As promised, I explored into baking cheese cake. This was a special bake. The bottom part was made of digestive biscuit and the middle was philadelphia cheese. The baking and cooling technique were a bit  extraordinary. The cake was left to cool inside the oven with the door slightly ajar for good half hour. It was a delicate cake too. As I love to decorate cakes, I decorated the surface with strawberries, again. Beautiful.  ;)


Pineapple Tarts
Bought a new air tight jar. These pineapple tarts were nicely and carefully placed in the jar. Gorgeous!


Caraque Chocolate Cake

This Caraque Cake was different from its supposedly original shape. I modified the decorations. I melted the chocolate, shape the chocolate into thin flakes like and decorate it all over the cake. Not very pretty but oh, never mind, being authentic and daring to try something new were of great gain and satisfaction. 


All the above bakes ( Double Layer Jelly, Animal Jellies, Pavlova with Kiwi, Carrot Cake, American Cheese Cake, Caraque Chocolate Cake, American Carrot Spiced  and Lemon Drizzle Traybakes )were done within the day and given to the Birthday Gathering on Saturday. Again, I was not present due to work.





EASTER CONTRIBUTION
APPLE DAY + JELLIES



Preparation for Devonshire Apple Traybake

Apple Struesel Cake

1st Layer- green jelly with fresh fruits

2nd Layer- orange jelly with more fresh fruits

View of jelly from corner

Formation of 2- layer- jelly

Sponge Cake Traybake

Devonshire Apple Cake

Clockwise- Devonshire Apple Traybake, Sponge Traybake, Apple CinnamonCake, Apple Struesel Cake
APPLE DAY

Apple Cinnamon Cake

Apple Struesel Cake

Fresh fruits Jellies

Jellies in all sort of animal shapes

3rd Layer- red jelly with fresh fruits

Complete formation of 3 layers jelly-Traffic Light Jelly

JELLIES!!!!!!

Easter and there was a BBQ gathering at the University Park. I bought some cooking apples and decided to do an APPLE DAY- Devonshire Apple Cake, Apple Cinnamon Cake, Apple Struesel Cake.  I like Apple Struesel Cake the most, followed by Devonshire Apple Cake.  There are so many types of bakes one can do with cooking apples.  Amanda told me she loved the sponge traybake ;)

The jellies were very unique. I named the 2 large traybake jellies- Traffic Light Jellies. Why? Because they were of traffic light colour- red, orange and green. So much fresh fruits in these jellies.

No comments:

Post a Comment