Thursday 7 October 2010

MEOW MEOW 'S BLOG


Kitty Cat says big hello!
I have been baking for years but never really take my bakes pictures until I own a camera recently.
Really lovely to see my bakes again though they were all gone!
Never ceases to bring me smiles and pride whenever I look at them.
Even more so, when I recall people enjoying homemade bakes.

Decided to pile up my pictures together hence I will not lose them.
I rarely and almost never do my bakes twice. Now you see it, now you don't.
Each bakes has their own story to tell.

I love handicrafts too- frame works, cross stitch, origami.
Really miss my Tweety Bird :)
Perhaps I should restart my frame work project again.

Much as I love baking and handicrafting, I participate actively in sports events especially running events.
Mmmm.. . perhaps I should collect pictures of my medals...

Enjoy the pictures.

Keep smiling :) Life is beautiful

Live much
        Love more
                 Laugh often
                                - Meow Meow



SMILE! SMILE! SMILE!
 


STRAWBERRY DAY
 



No comments:

Post a Comment